Current challenges in the music industry
Ask musicians how they make money these days, and they will say, “live music.” In fact, ask anyone who never pays for recorded music how they support the musicians they love, and they’ll say, “I go to their shows”. However, there’s one major disconnect — playing live costs musicians money. A lot of money.
Social media saving the broke musician from the marketing efforts and building their name, however, the flip side of connecting with fans via social media is that just because people are liking your video in social media or sharing your video does not mean that they are buying tickets to your shows. Nor does having 500,000 Facebook fans mean that you’ll sell 500,000 concert tickets.
Musicians can make a viable living making music without having to sign with a record label these days. However, making your music requires an effort of a team including managers, PR, agents, and more. Despite of this new found freedom, musicians often run into the challenge of attracting attention from the team members they want.
Trying to break into the music industry is a very challenging task which gets the best of countless musicians. Many struggles to make valuable connections in the industry or to simply get people to listen to their music. This will change with Muzika and give the aspiring artist a fighting chance.
What is Muzika
How Muzika will revolutionize the music industry
Muzika builds an ecosystem which is driven by artists and their fans who are rewarded for the level of dedication and devotion put into music creation and consumption.
Fans will be rewarded for their various community activities (e.g. share, like) with loyalty points, which will be converted into MZK coins. Fans can use MZK coins to sponsor their favorite artists, supporting them and in return receive exclusive benefits like can enjoy exclusive & sponsor-only products, services, and opportunities to experience day-in-life-of their favorite artist and be involved in the creative process of a musical product.
Unlike social media platforms like facebook following, user base in Muzika will not only work in community activities (like comment or share) but will also have a chance to sponsor their favorite artist.
Muzika ecosystem will also include production support to create music album making it possible to make music without having to sign with a record label. The large user base and integration with popular platforms like Mapia company will help the larger consumption of artist content and get rewarded highly for their creativity.
In addition, Muzika platform will offer community programs and events such as auditions, contests, live-streaming events which will help the new artist to get established and make their name.
Why the need for blockchain
- Smart contracts for transparent and fair distribution: Smart contract will allow automatic and instant transfer of tokens. No longer wait for end-of-month to get loyalty points or worry about if the transfer of tokens was fair and accurately distributed.
- The content ownership right: With the use of blockchain, all contents information (e.g. owner) will be securely saved in the database which will allow interested parties to check if there are any undisputable record of who is the rightful owner of what content, hence protecting ownership right.
To know more about Muzika
- Website : https://www.muzika.network/
- Read white paper : https://www.muzika.network/assets/mzk-whitepaper-en.pdf
- Chat with like minded (Telegram) : https://t.me/muzika_english
- Follow social media : https://twitter.com/muzika_official
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/muzikanews/
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/muzikaofficial/
- Medium : https://medium.com/@muzika_official
- Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5042121.0
About me: BCT username: nguyentuit5a BCT url: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1502146 Address: 0xBa1ffB8993063cd5402CCB84f4330177D4410fFd