The digital advertising market has been actively growing for the last 4 years; its size has exceeded the size of the television segment in 2017. This is a historic event for the advertising market. One of the most promising segments of digital advertising is a programmatic advertisement, which shows an average annual growth rate of more than 23% against a 4% growth rate of non-programmatic segments. According to the forecasts of Magna Global, the market size of advertising software will reach $42 billion by 2020. Ubex proposes to solve these problems by combining all the advantages of programmatic technologies, neural networks and smart contracts in a single system. Through this approach, Ubex provides a transition from the traditional pay-per-click scheme to the payment for targeted actions, which is the fairest and interesting model for all market participants. We present to you the Ubex project — a global, decentralized exchange of programmatic advertising based on neural networks and smart contracts. The mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem with a high level of mutual trust and maximum efficiency.
The Ubex Platform
The Ubex platform will provide ample opportunities not only to publishers and advertisers but also to companies that need regression analysis of user data. The system’s neural core, which is responsible for making decisions at all stages of the life cycle of the advertising material, will have an API, access to which can be provided to partner companies. The behavioral decision-making blockchain allows one to evaluate user data and make a judgment about the perceived interests of the user. This regression estimate can be used not only to display advertising materials but for other purposes as well. The API will provide an opportunity to retrieve a list of expected categories with an estimate for each based on a query with user data. Training the system core to obtain relevant and accurate forecasts is a laborious process. In this regard, the platform will provide the ability to add statistical data to the site user’s actions, which can be used as a training sample for the system’s core. The site owners who provided data will receive a reward proportional to the contribution of the data provided for training the system core. These actions are similar to mining when users are rewarded for labor-intensive work (providing statistical data for the formation of a training sample).
Ubex: Service for Advertisers
Advertisers can set up and run an ad campaign in a few clicks. Tasks that required an entire team of digital marketers can now be taken over by Ubex algorithms. An advertising campaign is created through a personal account in four simple steps:
- Create an offer and specify the commercial terms — The user specifies the cost of advertising, or a percentage of the sale, as well as deferred payment (for advertisers with a high rating). Also, the advertiser chooses the targeted actions they are willing to pay publishers for.
- Select the interests of the target audience, the time of displays, geography and other criteria. — After setting up the widget, the advertiser sets the rules for displaying the ads so that advertising is as relevant to the target audience as possible. In parallel with the settings, the neural network provides forecasts of the effectiveness of the customized advertising campaign.
- Launch an advertising campaign and monitor the results. — With the help of a personal account in the Ubex system, the advertiser can monitor in real time all the key metrics for the created advertising campaign. These metrics include the targeted actions that were taken, their time, the publishers on whose platforms advertising was displayed, the activity of these publishers in the advertising campaigns. The neural network also provides updated reports on the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Payment is made only upon the completion of targeted actions specified in the offer. Funds are credited from the amount held in the escrow system of the Ubex crypto financial platform, or from the advertiser’s account at the time indicated in the smart contract (in case of factoring payments for advertisers with high ratings).
The Ubex Wallet
The UBEX Token will act as a payment unit on the Ubex platform. The need for an ICO Token is based on the need to credit funds from advertisers’ accounts for the displays of advertising materials that they have bought. Basic cryptocurrencies do not allow the crediting of funds from third party accounts even if one has permission from the third parties. The Token allows for setting quotas (allowances) to a specific address within which the owner of the address can use the funds available on the account. Crediting is possible only on condition that the account holder has established the size of the quota and only from the address to which the quota is issued, otherwise the funds cannot be credited.
What Problems Does Ubex Seek To Solve?
Ubex believes users, advertisers, and publishers — the three participants in the global advertising ecosystem — are facing various problems with today’s advertising systems, including:
- Irrelevant or annoying advertisements
- Overpayment for products and services due to multiple intermediaries and high commissions
- High risks due to the use of coercive advertising methods by scammers
- The uncertainty of achieving results as advertisers are forced to pay for clicks and displayed ads without a guarantee of actual sales
- Difficulty in figuring out all available advertising channels, leading to higher overhead expenses and the need to hire additional staff
- Ineffectiveness in certain advertising channels, with the ineffectiveness only becoming apparent after the budget has been spent
- Struggle to find advertisers to fill advertising slots
- Face low earnings and the inability to forecast future payments from advertisers
- Payment delays and non-payments from dishonest or low-quality advertisers
Ubex believes it can solve all of these problems using a decentralized advertising exchange. Let’s take a closer look at how it works.
Token type: ERC20
ICO Token Price: 1 UBEX = 0.0049 USD (0.00001 ETH)
Hardcap: (24,000 ETH)
Total Tokens: 4,000,000,000 UBEX
Available for Token Sale: 72%
Min/Max Personal Cap: 0.01 ETH (or equivalent) / no limit
Accepts: ETH, BTC, LTC
Soft cap: 4,000 ETH
At ICON Partners, we believe that this project is interesting because it solves many of the problems that traditional ad exchanges currently have. We do however feel like their token model doesn’t incentivize people enough to use their platform which will lower the value of the token in the long run. Ubex will also have to compete with other decentralized ad exchanges like AdEx and Basic Attention Token which are already established, players. Also, since Ubex is far from the official release, the team will have to deliver an exceptional product that can achieve what their competitors can’t if they want to gain market shares.
We encourage you to do your own research and come to your own conclusions when investing in an ICO. All the information in this review are either facts or ICON Partners’ opinions and should not be used as investment advice.
- Facebook:- https://web.facebook.com/UbexAl/?_rdc=1&_rdr
- Medium:- https://medium.com/ubex
- Reddit:- https://www.reddit.com/user/UbexAl
- Telegram:- https://t.me/UbexAI
- Twitte:- https://twitter.com/ubex_ai/
- Bitcointalk:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3393244
- Linkedin:- https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubex-ai/
- Youtube:- https://www.youtube.com/c/UbexAI
- Github:- https://github.com/ubex-ai